Located in the peaceful village of Cawongla near the amazing landscape of Mt Warning is this fantastic opportunity. First time offered for sale in 21 years. For nearly 100 years, this store has served the community making available general groceries, along with the bakery, community mail agency and most recently, restaurant service...liquor licence included. Seating for 42 indoors with additional seating on the back deck area for those sunny lunches or balmy summer dinners. The options are many for this wonderful setting. Commercial kitchen with all fittings, cold room, wood fired pizza oven, gentlemens and ladies facilities, staff lounge and toilet.
Included in the sale is a vacant 887m2 (approx) block with direct road frontage. This site could (STCA) be a residential home or eco-tourism cottages. All is ready for the next exuberant owner to stamp their own style on the property.
With a heavy heart the current owners for the last 21 years have made the difficult decision to move into the next phase in their lives. They have been an integral part of this wonderful family community and look forward to seeing the new owners become enchanted as they did with the magical surrounding area. This is more than a store, it is a lifestyle. Are you ready for that life changing decision?
Do not delay, inspect today with exclusive agents, Wilson Cregan and Robbie McRae.
- 2549 m2 block (approx), general store, carpark, picnic area
- Seating 42 indoors, additional seating on the deck
- Liquor license included, gentlemens and ladies facilities
- Pizza oven, commercial kitchen, cold room, storage room
- General store, bakery, community postal agency
- Staff lounge area, staff toilet
- 887m2 (approx) adjoining block
- STCA home site or eco-tourism cottages