Built circa 1908, St Mark’s Anglican Church has plenty of potential for the next owner as it moves into a new era.
Boasting beautiful timber flooring, exposed beams, and stained-glass windows, the property is full of history. There is also a separate outhouse and a timber lock up shed for storage. Sitting on 8094m2 (2acres), the block lends itself to future sub-division potential (STCA) plus the opportunity to turn the church into a residency (STCA).
Although town water is connected, there is a large poly tank on site which once used to irrigate a small market garden. The block has a slight undulation and is 85% cleared.
Please note that the church will be sold empty and does not include any of the furnishings or electronics shown in the photos.
Do not miss out on a great opportunity to purchase such a large block within walking distance to the main CBD, hospital, schools, and bowls club with plenty of options for the next owner.
Any enquiries should be directed to Gary Ghilardi on 0438 868 627
Property Type - Other