First National Real Estate Wal Murray & Co is committed to protecting the health and safety of our community and staff during the COVID-19 virus pandemic.
We ask that you strictly observe the following conditions of entry to open homes and our office:
- All people entering are asked to use the hand sanitiser provided upon entry and refrain from touching any surfaces.
- Please observe the condition of entry signage and observe social distancing and ensuring there is a maximum of one person per 4m2.
- We encourage the use of digital platforms where possible to view properties and call or email staff with any enquiries to minimise physical contact.
- We are keeping detailed contact records of people attending all open homes and auctions.
- We are directing anyone feeling unwell, particularly if you are experiencing cold or flu like symptoms, returned from overseas in the previous 14 days or visited a hotspot in the previous 14 days to not enter a premise or the office.
- We will pre-qualify prospective buyers or tenants as much as possible.
- We will not be touching or shaking hands with open home attendees and keeping a minimum 1.5m distance.
- We are actively practising social distancing and also applying upgraded personal hygiene.
Thank you for your cooperation.
Updated November 2020